The Law Offices of Justin C. Brasch have years of experience handling criminal matters. From traffic infractions to serious crimes, we understand the risks and penalties. Our goal is help you avoid a criminal record and/or imprisonment that could affect your employment, ability to obtain licenses and immigration status. We are committed to providing our clients with seasoned and aggressive legal representation.
Criminal law is typically enforced by the government, whether through a local municipality or the State. Government attorneys are responsible for initiating and prosecuting the charges against you. It is critical to understand your constitutionally protected rights. Justin Brasch is a veteran in the New York criminal courts, representing clients on charges ranging from traffic infractions and misdemeanors to serious felonies.
Justin Brasch Will Defend You And Protect Your Rights
Please remember not to speak with Police, Prosecutors, or other law enforcement officials without legal representation!
If the Police or Prosecutor asks you to come to the precinct, police station or court for questioning, DO NOT go without a lawyer. This is often a technique used to arrest you and any statements that you make can be used against you.
We Represent People and Businesses in Matters including:
- Criminal Court Summonses
- First Arrests
- New York City Building Code Violations
- New York City Fire Code Violations
- Marijuana Offenses
- Drug Offenses involving possession, sales or trafficking
- Theft Crimes
- Sex Crimes and Pornography Charges
- Criminal and Civil Fraud and Embezzlement
- Revoked or Suspended Driver’s License
- Vehicular Crimes
- Traffic Infractions
- Reckless Driving
- Underage Drinking
- Property Damage
- Assault and Attempted Assault
- Domestic Offenses and Violations of Orders of Protection
- Violent Crimes including manslaughter and murder
- Federal Crimes
- Federal Sentencing
- Grand Jury Investigations
- White Collar Commercial and Financial Crimes
If you have been accused of a crime or are the subject of a criminal investigation, please contact or call the Law Offices of Justin C. Brasch at (212) 267-2500.